Going to Mechacon!

Usually I wait until the weekend before to announce what convention I'll be at, but I thought announcing it a little early might help me generate some word of mouth.

I'll be attending Mechacon again this year, again in the Artist Alley.



I'm going to have lots of new things, including:

  • Chapters 1 and 2 of 7" Kara, in full, glorious watercolor
  • Original mini watercolors in a variety of fandom flavors
  • Brand new buttons
  • Hopefully! New charms

And this year, I'll be offering THREE kinds of commissions!
  • Pencil sketch commissions for $5
  • Inked commissions for $10
  • Watercolor (BRAND NEW!) commissions, done AT CON, for $15.  If you want, you can even hang around and watch!
So please swing by and at least say hi if you're in the area, and make sure you bring your wallets.

Comments