RSG Ch 2 P 8

That last panel, i know, i knowoooooo....

But I gotta crank out page 9 by Thursday.  Honestly, I like Page 9's design, i hope the layout isnt too hard to read, and I hope you guys enjoy it.  Til then, here's eight...  I tried subtle dutching on the first four panels, it was too subtle though.  First time trying dutch angles, my first semester at SCAD, i was told that they're kinda cheap and hokey, so I was on the fence about it.  Next time. I'll only dutch one, and make it extreme (that'd be the third panel that would get the extreme dutch).  C&C please

Comments

  1. The flowerpot in the fourth panel looks like it's a mushroom from Mario Bros. Also, the fifth panel looks like it's a screen shot from the Sims. Just strange that everything is boxy and in straight lines. I guess that's not bad though, people like familiarity and I think most people associate the Sims with numerous drama which is RSG! all the way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment