Win Wonderful Watercolor Prizes



To celebrate the launch of 7" Kara Volume 2 on Kickstarter and World Watercolor Month, I'm hosting a Fanart Contest with a wonderful watercolor prize pack!  Help me spread the word about 7" Kara by drawing your interpretation of your favorite character and you could win!

Draw fanart for 7" Kara and you could win
  • A Qor Mini Palette
  • 3 Silver Black Velvet watercolor brushes
  • A 9"x12" pack of Arches 140lb Coldpress paper
  • 3 Paint Pucks for your water cup
These are a few of my favorite watercolor supplies, chosen after years of use and careful review, and I hope yall will love them as much as I do!

My own personal examples have seen a whole lot of love and a whole lot of use over the years!

This prize pack has a total value of $124, and I hope it can inspire other artists to try watercolor!  Painting 7" Kara has been such a delight and has broadened my horizons so much, I hope sending a few of my favorite watercolor supplies can make this medium accessible to another artist!

I'm shipping the prize pack straight from DickBlick- so if Blick delivers to you, you are eligible to win!

The fanart contest is now in full swing, and the rules are easy!

1. Draw your favorite character (or characters!) from 7" Kara
2. Share it on your favorite social media- Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, DeviantArt- whatever you use!
3. Tag @nattosoup and #karakickstarter to make sure your entry is entered

You can also send me a screenshot via Discord- Nattosoup#3604

Need reference?  Check out 7" Kara as a webcomic!

Contest ends Aug 1st!


The 7" Kara Volume 2 Kickstarter ends August 10th, so if you enjoy my art, tutorials, or resources, please consider backing the project and sharing it with your friends!  

Comments