I Need Your Help!



Just 11 days left to back 7" Kara Volume 2 on

I need your help to print 7" Kara Volume !

Kickstarter is an all or nothing platform- so if I can't raise the entire $7500 needed to print Volume 2, I see none of the money raised.   If you enjoy this blog, the Youtube channel, or any of the resources or aid I provide online, please consider supporting the Kickstarter!

Lemme tell you all about it!



7" Kara is almost entirely finished- there are a few printing errors to correct, I still need to draw the 4koma recap section, and of course, I need to thank all of the generous backers on Kickstarter- but once those issues are handled, it's off to the printers!

I hope to have 7" Kara Volume 2 in your hands by December, which makes it a perfect gift for a young reader or a fan of gentle comics!

 I have some awesome rewards planned and some really exciting stretch goals too!


  • DRM free, PDF copies of 7" Kara Volume 1 and 2
  • Full color, print copies of 7" Kara Volume 1 and 2
  • Original inked sketches of your favorite 7" Kara characters
  • One of a kind, custom portraits- you or a loved one reimagined as a Lilliputian!
  • Original, ready to frame watercolor art 

Here's a sneak peek into Volume 2, and a bit of a chat about indie publishing and some of the challenges indie comic artists face!


So if you enjoy the work I do online please consider supporting 7" Kara Volume 2 on Kickstarter

Comments