New Service! Convention Consultation
My convention consultation tier is just $50, and will include personalized recommendations and advice on everything from table design to banner production to merchandise recommendations catered to your needs. We can meet in person (Nashville area only), or via Skype/Google Hangout (video consultation) or through Discord (images/chat/voice) to help you prep for your first convention, or to help you up your game. My advice will set you on the path towards continued growth as you progress through your convention year.
|Cherry Blossom Fest 2016|
This tier includes:
- Customized recommendations (and links!) to table display solutions to promote your art
- One on one help putting together a convention portfolio for juried shows
- Merchandise advice, and solutions as to where to get it made for a fair price
- Consultation in person (Nashville area only), via Skype, Google Hangouts, or Discord- whatever you're most comfortable with
- Custom links to help you get your display and merchandise at the right price
- Custom branding recommendations to help your products stand out in the crowd
- Customized advice on promotion and advertising that is affordable and really works!
- Access to everything other backers receive including comics, art assets, early access videos, and backer only content
- Customized recommendations on which conventions may be a great fit for your work without breaking the bank
- Several very popular panels co hosted with convention artist Heidi Black at SCAD (Spring 2012), AWA (Fall 2012), Mechacon (Summer 2014), and MTAC (Spring 2015)
- Co founder of How To Be a Con Artist , one of the two remaining moderators who consistently answers questions (4 years running)
- Founder of Nattosoup Studio Art and Process Blog , where How To Be a Con Artist started (8 years running)
- Won best table design with Heidi Black at APE 2016
- 8+ conventions (anime, gaming, general interests, comics, anthro) per year for 7 years running
- Interviewed over 100 convention artists, available on our Youtube channel
- 3 years of experience selling and marketing a self published, perfect bound kid lit graphic novel (7" Kara)
- My convention portfolio is a jury and curated con pleaser, gaining me access to MTAC, AWA (when it was juried), TCAF, and more!
- Experience with a wide variety of events including craft shows, anime cons, general interest geek cons, and indie comic shows
If you have any general questions about this tier, don't hesistate to email me. For a taste of my work, please visit How to be a Con Artist, watch my convention recaps, or check out my convention recaps at Nattosoup Studio Art and Process Blog
Love sequential art? Interested in pursuing your art education? Check out the NATTO scholarship!