Sukoshicon LAW Con Announcement

Hey guys!  I'll be at Sukoshicon LAW this weekend with my friends Lane and Dylan.  Dylan's splitting my table with me, and he'll have prints,mini prints, and buttons.  I'll have copies of 7" Kara Vol. 1, mini watercolors, sketch commissions, and a whole lot more.  I've changed my prices a bit- sketches are $5 on Friday (only 15 slots open, so come early), and $10 on Saturday and Sunday.  Additional figures are just $5 each.

The whole demo echilada.  Everything to the left on this demo is mine, everything to the right is Dylan's.  

The Yotsubas will not be for sale.


Glitter magnets are brand new!



Brand new Sailor Senshi badges!




And a shot of Dylan's stuff!

We'll be at table A12 in the artist alley all weekend, so if you're in Louisville, KY, you should come by!




Comments