Magical Girl March

I'd already mentioned Magical Girl March in my February March Sketchdump, but I thought it merited a post of its own.  Magical Girl March was the first challenge I presented to the Western Shoujo Comic Artists Facebook group, and I encouraged members to post along.  It's based on Ruby's Magical Girl Challenge (I'm afraid I don't have the original source), and the rules are simple: 31 Drawings, 31 Days.  I wasn't hot on all the prompts, but I tried to follow them pretty faithfully.
 
Magical Girl March, Magical Girls
 
I'm currently working on cleaning up and organizing these magical cuties so I can offer them as a ashcan at TCAF.  For now though, I can share the original scans here with you guys!
 
Day 1- Generic


Day 2- Environmental

Day 3- Food


Day 4- Space


Day 5- Sports


Day 6: Mecha


Day 7: Colorful/Rainbow



Day 8: Martial Arts


Day 9: Sailor Senshi


Day 10: Godtier


Day 11: Warrior


Day 12: Musical


Day 13: Evil


Day 14: Child


Day 15: Princess


Day 16: Aquatic


Day 17: Gunslinger/Western


Day 18: Mythological


Day 19: Animal



Day 20: Patriotic


Day 21: Ancient/Tribal


Day 22: Monster


Day 23: Fairytale


Day 24: Singing Idol


Day 25: Pirate


Day 26: Bug


Day 27: Old School


Day 28: Pajama


Day 29: Working


Day 30: Magical Boy


Day 31: Freebie


Comments