Handmade & Bound 2018


This weekend, I'm going to be at the Southern Festival of Books, tabling with Handmade and Bound!

While this is not my first year tabling at Handmade and Bound, it is my first tabling at the Southern Festival of Books, and I really look forward to experiencing how the show has grown.  One big change is that the show is now three days, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, rather than a single Saturday show, and another is that it's moved from Watkins to the War Memorial Plaza.  One thing that hasn't changed is that admission is still free to attendees!

I'm going to have handpainted wooden charms, copies of 7" Kara, copies of anthologies such as 1001 Knights and Ladies Night Eat It Up, original art, and mini comics for sale this weekend, as well as fliers to promote my upcoming Nashville Community Ed class, Making Comics and Zines!  There's still time to register if you're in the Nashville area and would like to do so.

I also plan on sharing a full con recap to my Youtube channel, so if you're interested in tabling at this show, not only should you swing by and check it out yourself, but you should keep an eye out for that video!

Comments