New Prints for 2016

Below are a few new mini prints that I finally got around to finishing.  For most, the main art had been finished for a long time- they just needed backgrounds.  With Kamicon and MTAC around the corner, I decided to stop procrastinating, and get them finished.  Since these are destined to become mini prints, I opted to keep the backgrounds simple, and the focus on the character depicted.






Check below the break for some Steven Universe chibis!

These mini print designs are a bit older- they were finished just in time for Mechacon 2015, but I never shared them here.  My friend, Alex Hoffman, was commissioned to create the space backgrounds, and he did a great job.

Steven Universe

Steven Universe

Steven Universe

Steven Universe

Steven Universe

Steven Universe

Comments