Kamicon 2016 Con Announcement

Hey guys!  I'll be at Kamicon this weekend in Birmingham, Alabama!  I'll have all sorts of goodies, including miniprints, mini comics, copies of Chainmail Bikini, and lots more.  I've been working on a few new designs for buttons, bookmarks, and prints, and I'm excited to debut them this weekend!







I'm doing lucky dip bags while supplies last- $7 per bag, each bag is valued from at least $10-$20+, with most bags being worth $14.  Goodies can include stickers, mini watercolors, mini prints, sassy buttons, and wooden charms.

New Prints







In addition to these new designs, I'll also have my print portfolio full of adorable mini print goodness like dino sets, Steven Universe sets, and more original art.

4"x6" prints are $1 each or sold as sets!

New Bookmarks



In addition to these new designs, I'll also have old favorites like Usagi and Mako,  as well as my cute witch and cyclops.  Bookmarks have a design on the front, and decorative paper on the back, are laminted, and have a ribbon tie.  Any bookmark is just $3!


New Buttons






Not only do I haven new 1.5" button designs, but I have new sassy buttons (limited quantities, so come by early!) and cute little decorated 1.5" buttons.

New Mini Watercolors











New Goodies










To satisfy your sweet tooth, I have these adorable hand assembled barrettes, pins, and bows.

I'll also have copies of Chainmail Bikini, 7" Kara, and my mini comics- Magical Girl March, Favorite Fictional Femmes, and Artistically Challenged for sale while supplies last.  I'm taking commissions all weekend, so if you'd like to purchase one, come by early and flip through my sketch portfolio. 


So if you're in the Birmingham Alabama area, make sure you swing by Kamicon to say hi, and check out all the new stuff!

Comments