Progress on the Home Front

Chapter 6 Scanned Pages

Note:  These pages are just 600 DPI scans-no color correction, digital correction, or lettering have been applied. Those are a future update that I hope you look forward to.

In an upcoming Watercolor Basics post, I plan on discussing my Chapter 6 process with you guys in detail, but for now, I just wanted to take a moment to celebrate a small victory.  Comic chapters take such a long time for me, especially painting the pages, and represent weeks work and sometimes hundreds of tiny illustrations throughout the pages.  Comics as a medium are labor intensive, watercolor comics moreso, but when a chapter comes together, it feels very rewarding.  Unfortunately, with the way I've structured this blog, I don't celebrate my comic achievements as much as I should.









If these pages have piqued your interest, why not check out Volume 1 of 7" Kara in my shop or through my Gumroad?  And if you're already a fan, why not sign up for the 7" Kara email newsletter to find out the latest and greatest comic news?

Comments