SPACE Announcement

Hey guys!  Next weekend I'll be at the Small Press and Alternative Comics Expo (SPACE) in Columbus, OH.  I'll be sharing a table with Heidi Black. We'll be selling original comics (both mini and perfect bound), buttons, charms, and stickers, as well as Heidi's original art and tutorial book, Electric Abyss:  The Art of Heidi Black.  I'll have copies of 7" Kara Volume 1 with me and will be offering an entirely new combo put together specifically for SPACE.  This is our first year going, but we really  hope it'll be a blast!

We're going to be at table 85, and are going with a green and gold theme for our shared table.  Just look for the "Rascals, Rogues, and Dames" banner!

I'll be offering SPACE combos for 7" Kara, which include a bookmark, a button, and a surprise box filled with tiny treasures.  I'll also have minis, charms, and buttons.

If you'll be in the Columbus, OH area this Saturday and Sunday, please come check out SPACE!

A list of the other exhibitors is available here.

Comments