New Header!

It's only taken me a couple months, but I finally have a header!  I'm not sure if I'm going to stick with it, but it's better to have something I'm on the fence about than absolutely nothing at all.

I started this header three weeks ago, but I've had a lot of computer problems since then, and have had to upgrade my OS and backup my files, losing several in the process.  Although this was not one of the files lost, I did lose my website banner, and had to redo it from sketch up.  I managed to knock that out in one night, but this blog header took me a little longer.

I was pretty cheap with this header, there's no new techniques involved, but really, I'm tired of working on it.  Instead of forcing myself to apply layer after layer of shading, I decided to just go with it, since the banner would be resized anyway, and the probability that layers of shading would be noticed were low.

So there you have it, a new header for me.  Let me know what you think of it, or if you have any suggestions for a new one.

Comments