Mini Comics Expo

Image via www.seqalab.com
This Saturday is SEQA's Mini Comics Expo.  If you're in the Savannah area, you should definitely make the trip to the Student Center to check us out.  Three SEQA classes are collaborating to put on this Expo- Self Publishing, Self Promo, and Mini Comics, and as the TA of Self Publishing and as a student in Self Promo, I can tell you now that there are going to be some great comics.  Self Publishing is ALSO required to give out freebies, so if you like free stuff, drop by this free Mini Comic Expo.  I'm giving away 40 Kara Treasure Boxes- tiny treat boxes full of goodies.  I'll also be selling minis, including maybe possibly When I Was 13, buttons, and charms, so if you missed me at MoCCA, now's a good chance.  The Expo is free and open to the public, and it's a great opportunity to support comics on a small scale.

Comments