Writing Comics-Presentation


More Resources on Planning, Plotting, and Writing your own comics! 
My Life with ADHD: Breaking Down and Planning a Comic Project
Brainstorming and Character Development
Let's Make a Comic: Concept to Scripting to Thumbnails to Roughs
Intro to Comic Craft: Planning Cicada Summer
Generating Thumbnails for Illustration
Developing a Script
Turning Your Script into Thumbnails and Layouts

This class on writing and planning comics was created and presented at the St Rose Branch of the St Charles Parish Library (my home library system!).  It was the first in a series of six classes designed to help students of all ages begin their comic journey.  Artnerds on Patreon received this slideshow the day BEFORE I even presented the class!

Found this helpful?  Consider tipping me on Ko-Fi!  Your support enables me to continue work like this!

Looking for more affordable art education?  My Artnerds over on Patreon have access to my entire Making Comics Class, taught through Nashville Community Ed!  This includes video tutorials, slide show presentations, printables, and more!  If you're in the Nashville area, this would be a perfect time to sign up for my Making Comics or Intermediate Comic classes, or check which of my Copic or Comic classes are available at the Nashville Plaza Artist Materials.  I occasionally offer classes or series of classes in other locations- sign up for my class mailing list to find out when I'll be in your area!

Comments