2020 New Year's Art Resolutions

2020 is going to bring a lot of changes in my life.  7" Kara Volume 2 is just about ready to launch on Kickstarter.  Joseph and I plan on finally tying the knot in July, moving to Louisiana, and starting a family.  I'd like to start an art tutoring business in my home parish- St Charles.  So my resolutions and goals reflect this desire for a fresh start.

It's time for major change.  And I'm ready for it.

 Best Nine Posts from Instagram, 2019


2020 New Year's Resolutions:

  • Kickstart Volume 2 of 7" Kara
  • Marriage prep
  • Finish up teaching engagements in Nashville in April
  • Resume 7" Kara webcomic updates
  • Take on way less free work- this blog, Youtube, The Paintbox- establish strong boundaries
  • Redo professional online portfolio
  • Redo resume
  • Cull the art supply hoard even further, donating unwanted supplies to Goodwill and libraries
  • Move to Louisiana
  • Seek professional help for my ADHD and anxiety
  • Create more not-comic, standalone illustrations to share online


Comments