Art Soundoff 2016 Announcement


This November, I'm participating in Art SoundOff, an artist journaling challenge created by Rob Steinzinger and Jerzy Drozd.  Youcan find more information, including official prompts, here on the Art SoundOff site.

Every day in November, I am journaling some aspect of my artistic life, from inspiration to creation, to dealing with deadlines, and more.  These are handled vlog style, and are generally me addressing the camera directly, so if you wanted more face time, this is definitely the playlist for you.  You can check out my ArtSound Off Playlist here, and if you have suggestions for prompts, or topics you'd like to see covered, please let me know via Youtube or Patreon comments.



These videos are recorded using my Samsung S 7, and have been edited either using YouTube's editing software or Samsung's editing software- meaning minimal editing. 

Due to a sensitive nature, some of these vlogs will be only available to Patreon backers, but my intention is not make Art SoundOff a Backer Exclusive. 

At the end of the month, I plan on recapping my month of art journaling/vlogging, and sharing my thoughts.

Comments