Let's Make Some Comics!

Couldn't make my Comic Craft panel at the Nashville Public Library?  Fear not, I have a YouTube channel full of art and crafty goodness!  To get you started on the right comic making foot, here are a few of my Intro to Comic Craft tutorials, so you can work along at home.

Thumbnails

Roughs

You Need Perspective (perspective for cover)

Setting up a Double Page Spread

Perspective in the Panels

My Intro to Comic Craft series is still in production (lots of painting coming up soon!), so keep an eye out on my channel, for more comicy goodness!

And if you ever have any questions, just shoot me an email using the handy sidebar widget to your left!  I'm always looking for suggestions for new tutorials, so let me know how I can help.

And what about when your comic is finished?  What do you do with it then?  Why, you make a mini comic, of course!

Let's Make a Mini Comic

And just like with my Intro to Comics videos, I have more Let's Make a Mini Comic videos in the pipeline, including design, layout, and printing, so please keep an eye out!

And as always, if you haven't yet subscribed to my YouTube channel, please do so, because there are many topics that are easier to demonstrate through video than through photos.

Comments