Mechacon 2014 Announcement

 Hey guys!  I'll be returning to Mechacon this year at table 512 in the Artist Alley!  As always, I'll have lots of goodies with me, all beneath a brand spanking new Nattosoup banner.

This year I'll have:

Fandom:


Both inner and outer senshi ribbons


Mini watercolors


My brand new baby Sailor Scout print

Comics and mini books: 

7" Kara Volume 1


Copies of the Hana Doki Kira shoujo anthology


A variety of mini comics

A Year of Watercolors, a mini book of all the watercolors I did between 2013 and 2014


My Alcohol Based Marker Handbook, which includes a synopsis of each review I did

Watercolor Commissions:






Little Goodies:

Stickers

Magnets


Bookmarks 

Buttons, including my brand new sassy buttons

I have a brand new banner, so make sure you look for me!


Comments