Friday, July 25, 2014

Mechacon 2014 Announcement

 Hey guys!  I'll be returning to Mechacon this year at table 512 in the Artist Alley!  As always, I'll have lots of goodies with me, all beneath a brand spanking new Nattosoup banner.

This year I'll have:

Fandom:


Both inner and outer senshi ribbons


Mini watercolors


My brand new baby Sailor Scout print

Comics and mini books: 

7" Kara Volume 1


Copies of the Hana Doki Kira shoujo anthology


A variety of mini comics

A Year of Watercolors, a mini book of all the watercolors I did between 2013 and 2014


My Alcohol Based Marker Handbook, which includes a synopsis of each review I did

Watercolor Commissions:






Little Goodies:

Stickers

Magnets


Bookmarks 

Buttons, including my brand new sassy buttons

I have a brand new banner, so make sure you look for me!


Thanks for reading. Check out these products.