Furry Weekend Atlanta Convention Announcement

Going to be at FWA!


Hey guys!  This convention announcement is for a con that's a little out of my comfort zone.  I'll be attending Furry Weekend Atlanta with my friend Chris Paulsen.  You guys might remember the guest strips I did for him recently, if not, I'll go ahead and plug them here, because they're really cute!  We're sharing table 14 in the Dealer's Den.   We're all the way in the far right hand corner.



Chris will be selling copies of Volume 1 and 2 of Precocious, and we'll both be offering commissions and possibly badges.  Depending on how quickly I can crank out new work, I may be offering brand new button designs as well.









Hopefully as the con gets closer, I'll be able to whip out more examples and possibly some cute fanart!

I'm not sure how many of you will be there, but if you are planning to attend Furry Weekend Atlanta, you should definitely swing by and tell us hi!

Comments