Unplanned Haitus

Hey guys. It's been awhile, hasn't it? Unfortunately, it's going to be a bit longer. While in DC for Interventioncon, I contracted a staph infection in a bug bite in my left knee. Though I'm taking antibiotics, it's still pretty bad, and I'm also battling a mild sinus infection, so really, all I want to do is sleep.

Unfortunately, I can't afford to outright take time off or get behind on school work, nor can I back out of the cons I'm attending. Something's gotta give, and I guess that'll be my health.

To buy myself a little recuperation time, I won't adhere to my usual update schedule of every other day. Honestly, I don't really know how often I'll be updating.

I'm doing the best I can, but this semester threatened to overwhelm me under the best of circumstances. Now I'm not sure how the next few months'll pan out, as falling behind even a little will mean a lot of struggle to catch up.

Comments

  1. That's awful. I hope you feel better soon and can get plenty of rest. I look forward to when you can post again. I have really been enjoying them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment