Heavenly Bodies

Right before Interventioncon, I completed a brand new button set with 12 all new designs! Taking my inspiration from the very heavens, I've buttonized the planets and a few of their friends.

So whether you worship the sun, are a believer that Pluto is still a planet, or just want to be master of the universe, I've got a button to suit your needs!

Available bodies are: Sun, Mercury, Venus, Earth, our Moon, Mars, Phebos and Deimos, Jupiter, Saturn (with rings!), Uranus (with rings!), and sad, lonely Pluto. There's plenty left over from Interventioncon, so if you need one (or all!) right away, email me.

Don't see what you're looking for? You can always commission me for a reasonable rate!

Due to an increase in materials cost, my button prices have risen from 1.50 each to 2.00 each. Sets of 6 are 10.00 and all 12 Heavenly Bodies can be yours for only 20.00

Comments