Saturday, February 18, 2012

Copic Swag


Copic sent me some swag for retweeting a tutorial on #TutorialTuesday, so I thought I'd share my treasures with you guys.
My favorite piece of swag is the Copic catalog, which has a nice mixture of useful information about Copic products and Copic user artwork.  Within the artwork, there's a wide variety of applications, my favorite being the architectural renders and the concept design renders.  For some reason, I am ALL ABOUT that right now.
The pictures are only for reader's reference regarding the wide variety of application and even style within the art examples included.  I have no desire to rip the original artists off.





My favorite page is the color chart.  I wonder if they have a poster version I could order...



Other nifty pieces of swag included a vinyl Copic sticker (that's going on my Copic box) and some paper Copic stickers.   Really cool stuff, thank you, Copic!


Thanks for reading. Check out these products.